PSU offers 55 undergraduate majors, more than 60 minors, an innovative University Studies program for students deciding on a major, and 75 graduate degree and certificate programs through the College of Graduate Studies.
We provide an educational experience that you would expect from a small private school: small classes taught by dedicated professors; personal attention from faculty and staff; and outstanding opportunities to lead and to serve.
You won’t sit in the back of a huge lecture hall taking notes; you’ll take an active role in your learning process. At PSU you’ll:
- Participate in lively, interactive classes. The average undergraduate class size is 18.
- Build strong relationships with your professors.
- Get real-world experience through research opportunities, internships, international study programs, and community service.
- Sharpen your critical thinking and communication skills by participating in hands-on learning experiences.
- Encounter experiences that will challenge your assumptions and change your perception about the world.