Increase your knowledge and advance your career with a graduate certificate from Plymouth State. Graduate certificates are ideal for individuals who already have a master’s degree and want to explore areas of professional interest or for those who need to fulfill accreditation requirements. There are options to complete online graduate certificates as well as through in-person instruction. Graduate certificates can be pursued in conjunction with or independent from a master’s or advanced degree program.
In order to pursue a graduate certificate you must provide official transcripts showing you have earned a baccalaureate degree (or higher), and you must maintain 3.0 grade point average or better in the required certificate courses.
- Addictions Treatment
- Athletic Administration
- Eating Disorders
- Historic Preservation
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- National Writing Project Teacher Consultant
- Online Instructional Design
- Play Therapy
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Support (PBIS)
- Reading and Writing
Hospitality and Tourism
Personal and Organizational Wellness
- Organizational Approaches to Transformation & Healing (OATH) Certificate
- Personal Approaches to Transformation & Healing (PATH) Institute Certificate