To ensure your enrollment at PSU, your deposits must be postmarked on or before the May 1 deadline.
THREE EASY STEPS
- You must return a completed and signed Enrollment Form in the postage-paid, pre-addressed envelope. This form was included with your acceptance letter.
- Pay Your $290 Deposit
- Log in to go.plymouth.edu/newhousing and complete the Housing Application/Lease (available beginning March 1, 2015).
HOW TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT
- Enclose a check with your Enrollment Form. Use the postage paid, pre-addressed envelope that was included with your acceptance letter to mail your enrollment form and deposit.
- Make one check payable to Plymouth State University in the amount of $290. Commuter students (not living on campus) should make one check payable to Plymouth State University in the amount of $200.
- Initiate an e-check, credit or debit card payment by phone by calling Student Account Services at (603) 535-2215 or toll free at (877) 846-5755.
- Please note: Student Account Services can be reached Monday – Wednesday, and Friday, from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, or Thursday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- An online payment process is coming soon!
- You must submit your deferral request form by the following deadlines:
- Spring Semester: January 17
- Fall Semester: August 22
- Deferrals are granted for personal reasons — i.e. military service, time off to work/travel, medical reasons, etc.
- PSU will not approve deferral requests if the student will be taking college coursework elsewhere, or completing a post-graduate year.
- First year students must submit a final high school transcript with graduation date before a deferral request will be approved.
- When a deferral request is approved, a letter that contains process instructions will be sent to the student.
- Admitted for fall semester: Notification on or before May 1–100% refund. Notification after May 1–0% refund.
- Admitted for spring semester (before January 1): Notification or or before January 1–100% refund. Notification after January 1–0% refund.
- Admitted for spring semester (on or after January 1): Notification on or before 8th day before start of semester–100% refund. Notification or on after 7th day before start of semester–0% refund.