To ensure your enrollment, your deposits must be sent to Student Account Services and must be received or postmarked on or before the May 1 deadline.
THREE EASY STEPS
- You must return a completed and signed Student Acceptance of Admission form in the postage-paid envelope and address the ATTN line to: Student Account Services, MSC 19. The Student Acceptance of Admission form and envelope were sent to you with your letter of acceptance.
- Log in to go.plymouth.edu/newhousing and complete the Housing Application/Lease.
- Pay Your Deposits
TO PAY YOUR DEPOSITS BY CHECK
Complete and sign the Student Acceptance of Admission form and return it in the postage-paid envelope to Student Account Services with:
- $200 tuition deposit
- $90 room deposit
Make one check payable to Plymouth State University in the amount of $290 when paying both deposits.
Address the ATTN line to: Student Account Services, MSC 19.
TO PAY YOUR DEPOSITS BY E-CHECK ONLINE
Log on to the myPlymouth portal and follow these steps:
- Click the “Pay Your Deposit” link and follow instructions
- You must return the completed and signed Student Acceptance of Admission form in the postage-paid envelope and address the ATTN line to: Student Account Services, MSC 19.
TO DEFER YOUR ENROLLMENT
Admitted students who would like to postpone enrollment at PSU for up to one year can request to defer their admission. Please take note of the following deferral requirements:
- You must submit your deferral request formby the following deadlines:
- Spring Semester: January 17
- Fall Semester: August 22
- Deferrals are granted for personal reasions — i.e. military service, time off to work/travel, medical reasons, etc.
- PSU will not approve deferral requests if the student will be taking college coursework elsewhere, or completing a post-graduate year.
- First year students must submit a final high school transcript with graduation date before a deferral request will be approved.
- When a deferral request is approved, a letter that contains process instructions will be sent to the student.
If you withdraw voluntarily, written notification needs to be received by the Admission Office according the the following schedule for tuition and room deposit payments to be refunded:
- Admitted for fall semester: Notification on or before May 1–100% refund. Notification after May 1–0% refund.
- Admitted for spring semester (before January 1): Notification or or before January 1–100% refund. Notification after January 1–0% refund.
- Admitted for spring semester (on or after January 1): Notification on or before 8th day before start of semester–100% refund. Notification or on after 7th day before start of semester–0% refund.