To ensure your enrollment at PSU, first year deposits must be postmarked on or before May 1. Transfer deposits must be postmarked on or before May 15.
THREE EASY STEPS
- You must return a completed and signed Enrollment Form in the postage-paid, pre-addressed envelope. This form was included with your acceptance letter.
- Pay Your $290 Deposit
- Log in to go.plymouth.edu/newhousing and complete the Housing Application/Lease (available beginning March 1, 2016). You’ll need your myPlymouth username and password to access the housing form. Please note: it can take up to two business days after your deposit is received for a myPlymouth account to be created.
HOW TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT
- Click here to pay your enrollment deposit online.
- Enclose a check with your Enrollment Form. Use the postage paid, pre-addressed envelope that was included with your acceptance letter to mail your enrollment form and deposit.
- Make one check payable to Plymouth State University in the amount of $290. Commuter students (not living on campus) should make one check payable to Plymouth State University in the amount of $200.
- Initiate an e-check, credit or debit card payment by phone by calling Student Account Services at (603) 535-2215 or toll free at (877) 846-5755.
- Please note: Student Account Services can be reached Monday – Wednesday, and Friday, from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, or Thursday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.