Plymouth State University is an exclusive user of the Common Application.
Common Application Instructions & Requirements
Visit www.commonapp.org to complete the Common Application. The Common Application must be completed online.
- PSU recommends saving a copy of your completed application to keep for your files.
- Click here for application instructions and requirements for new students.
- There are selective requirements for applicants seeking admission to PSU’s Art or Music, Theatre and Dance programs.
- The application process is also slightly different for Nontraditional and Transfer students.
- There are also special requirements for students applying for readmission and reactivation.
- International applicants who currently have an F-1 visa, or intend to apply for one, should see our information for international students.
Submitted your application already?
Plymouth State University, in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran’s status or disability, in admission or access to, its programs or activities.
Inquiries regarding this policy should be made to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs or the Dean of Students.