July 31st, 2012 by Heidi
- William Lander ’01CAGS has been appointed the superindendent for SAU 72. Read more>>
- Derek Swenson ’95 is the new director of curriculum and grants at Bridgewater-Raynham Central Office. Read more>>
- Ryan Dobens ’08 has been selected by The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants to participate in their national Leadership Academy this fall.
- Marty Brown ’77 is retiring from his job as the athletic director and boys basketball coach at Kearsarge High School. Read more>>
- Lindsey Boutilier ’95 comes home to his dream job, athletic director at Manchester High School. Read more>>
- Nancy (Brison) Fraher ’77 is running for state senate for district 17 in New Hampshire. Read more>>
- Jeremy Roberge ’99 is the new CFO at Huggins Hospital in Wolfeboro, NH. Read more>>