The Campus Community Leader Scholarships are available to undergraduate or graduate students with documented financial need who have earned a minimum of 25 credits at Plymouth State University and maintained a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Recipients must be full time students, attending for a full year of study for which this award is given. Students may only receive this award one time; the scholarship does not renew and students may not reapply after having received this award during their time as a student at Plymouth State University. The application will be posted shortly.
The Class of 2012 Annual Scholarship shall provide an award in the amount of $500 to an undergraduate matriculated student, with documented financial need, who will be full-time, and attending for a full year of study. The recipient must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 and have demonstrated service to the University and surrounding community. The recipient is determined by the office of financial aid based on stated criteria. The application will be posted shortly.
The Crawford Martin Opportunity Grants (CMOG) were established in 2011 with the intent of providing degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate students of Plymouth State University with funding to meet ordinary and extraordinary educational opportunities that enable them to persist in attaining their degrees. These funds are expressly for covering expenses related to educational activity and should be accessed only after other campus funding resources have been pursued. Application or Study Away Application
Students must demonstrate:
1) documented financial need, which will be evaluated by a review of a current on-file FAFSA form.
2) exemplary integrity, as determined by a review of the student’s campus judicial file, academic dishonesty file (if applicable) and completed reference from by a PSU faculty or staff reference.
3) a cumulative academic standing of 3.0 or higher.
• Application Deadline 2/12/16 — Award announcement of 2/26/16
• Application Deadline 3/18/16 — Award announcement of 4/1/16
• Application Deadline 4/22/16 — Award announcement of 5/6/16
This endowment supports scholarships for returning, full-time students, (have completed a minimum of three semesters at PSU), who are in good academic standing and have need. The recipient is determined by the office of financial aid based on stated criteria. No application is required.
The Jason Tuscano Annual Scholarship is awarded to a member of the snowboard club who exemplifies good sportsmanship, and is a model for personal conduct both on the slopes and on the campus, with a preference for a snowboarder at a competitive level. The recipient must be in good academic standing, and committed to and excel in competition. Recipients are chosen by the advisor to the PSU Snowboard Club according to the criteria for the fund. No application is required.
* Students who would like to be considered for scholarships that identify financial need as a criteria will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before PSU’s March 1 priority deadline. Academic and Non-Academic Departments offering scholarships collaborate with the Financial Aid Office, therefore, it is imperative that students comply with PSU policy. Please contact the Financial Aid Team for further assistance.
A student must be enrolled as a full-time student at PSU to be eligible to receive scholarship awards listed on this page.