Active Living, Learning, and Wellness (ALLWell) North is a state-of-the-art academic and athletic complex that strengthens the connection between classroom learning and hands-on experiences for students majoring in programs including Athletic Training, Adventure Education, Health, Physical Education, and Exercise and Sport Physiology.
The 107,600-square-foot complex includes large-scale, multi-use space that supports PSU’s Department of Health and Human Performance’s academic, research, and outreach activities and provides students with safe, attractive, and modern athletics and recreational facilities, including a 200-meter track and indoor tennis courts.
Beyond its numerous physical benefits, ALLWell North embodies the University’s mission of excellence in education, innovation in research, and a commitment to serving our region.
ALLWell North is transforming the academic and athletic experience at PSU, enhancing the quality of education and recreation for students for decades to come. With these spacious new facilities, the University will see continued increases in:
- the quantity and quality of student applicants,
- the ability to attract and retain students, faculty, coaches, and staff,
- the profile of PSU’s health and wellness research,
- the competitiveness of its athletic teams, and
- the positive economic impact the University has in the region.