Active Living, Learning, and Wellness (ALLWell) North will be an advanced academic and athletic complex that will strengthen the connection between classroom learning and hands-on experiences for students majoring in programs, including Athletic Training, Adventure Education, Health, Physical Education, and Exercise and Sport Physiology.
The 107,600-square-foot complex will include large-scale, multi-use space that will not only support PSU’s Department of Health and Human Performance’s academic, research, and outreach activities but also provide students with safe, attractive, and modern athletics and recreational facilities, including a full-size track and indoor tennis courts.
Beyond its numerous physical benefits, ALLWell North will embody the University’s mission of excellence in education, innovation in research, and a commitment to serving our region.
When it opens in fall 2015, ALLWell North will transform the academic and athletic experience at PSU, and enhance the quality of education and recreation for students for many decades to come. With these spacious new facilities, the University will see increases in:
- the quantity and quality of student applicants,
- PSU’s ability to attract and retain students, faculty, coaches, and staff,
- the profile of PSU’s health and wellness research,
- the competitiveness of its athletic teams, and
- the positive economic impact the University has in the region.