Posted on: February 10th, 2016 by Randy
If you need to revamp your resume or cover letter, this is a great week to do it! Email Krystal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will get a Career Peer Advisor to review your resume or cover letter right online. No appointment necessary!
- Send your resume and/or cover letter
- Let us know what you are using your resume and cover letter for (i.e. internship, job)
Take advantage of the help we provide to help you land an interview!
Posted on: February 4th, 2016 by Randy
Are you interested in joining our Orientation Leader Team?
Help us bring in PSU’s Class of 2020!
Orientation Time Commitments:
- June Orientation: May 30th – June 20th
- August Orientation: August 24 – August 28th
Rate of Pay:
- June Orientation: $1080 (training + program)
- August Orientation: $360 (training + program)
- Please be sure you are available for the full time commitment before applying. You must be available for ALL dates, including training, in order to be considered for the OL position.
- Students who are planning to be Community Advisors are not eligible to participate on the OL team because of conflicting time commitments in August.
- Winter and Spring student athletes are encouraged to apply.
Job Description Link: https://orgsync.com/31124/files/936852/show
Application Link: https://orgsync.com/31124/forms/182507
Applications are due by end of day February 26th.
Posted on: January 26th, 2016 by Martha
Effective Immediately – Due to safety concerns following numerous reports of hoverboard fires, PSU has prohibited the storage or use of self-balancing scooters in all university buildings. The United States Postal Service and major airlines have banned the transportation of hoverboards on planes, and a number of cities, businesses, colleges, and universities have banned the devices as well. In the interest of community safety, these devices are prohibited until the cause of these fires is fully understood and the risks have been mitigated.
Questions or concerns? Contact Katie Caron, environmental health & safety manager, at email@example.com or (603) 535-2409.
Posted on: January 26th, 2016 by blyndes
Apply Now for PSU Donor-Funded Scholarships for 2016-17!
Now is the time to seek scholarship support generously provided by Plymouth State alumni and friends. Students enrolling for next academic year are encouraged to apply for funding provided by donors who have created these opportunities to honor a family member, classmate, mentor, friend, or faculty member by assisting students like you in attaining your degree. Review the criteria and requirements of the many various awards and apply via any on-line links provided, or inquire at the specific academic department office to learn about their application process. The list of awards can be found at go.plymouth.edu/scholarships. For any general questions about the various scholarships, please contact Barbara Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional scholarship opportunities can be accessed through the PSU Financial Aid website.