Register now for Summer Adult League. Season starts Tuesday, July 9th. Cost is $150/player and $50/goalie. The season will consist of 8 games plus one playoff game. Most players register with a team. Individual players are not guarenteed to be placed on a registered or newly formed team. Game days are Tuesday nights with a few other weekday nights to fit the games in for the summer. Game times are 8pm and 915pm. All players must be current USA Hockey Registered.
Adult Fall 2013 and Adult Winter/Spring 2014 Hockey Leagues
Player’s fee is $150.00 and Goalie’ fee will be $50 (players will be required to register with USA Hockey (Click Here - $35). NOTE: You must be registered with USA Hockey before you register for this league. Includes 9 games plus one play off.
- Sign up as a team or individual to be placed on a team
- League may be broken down into (if possible) “A” and “B” divisions (“A “division will be advanced/intermediate players; “B” will be intermediate/novice players)
- Game nights will be on Tuesday/Sunday
- Season is 9 games plus playoffs
- To fit games in, some weeks may have 2 games.
- Jerseys provided for all players
- No-check league, team awards for champions, games consist of three 12-minute stop periods, refs provided
Then Click Activity Type -Adult Hockey League
(Have Your USA Hockey Number Ready)
Questions? Email Scott Shedd at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Scott at (603) 535-3361