Register now for Winter Adult Hockey League
The 2014 winter season starts Tuesday, February 4th. Cost is $150/player and $50/goalie. Includes 8 games plus one play off. (Summer 2014 League begins July 2014.)
The season will consist of 8 games plus one playoff game. Most players register with a team. Individual players are not guaranteed to be placed on a registered or newly formed team.
Game days are Tuesday/Sunday nights with a few other weekday nights to fit the games in. Game times are 8:00 p.m., 9:15 p.m., and 10:30 p.m.
**All players must be current USA Hockey registered members: Click Here to register - $45 NOTE: You must be registered with USA Hockey before you can register.
- Sign up as a team or individual to be placed on a team
- League may be broken down into (if possible) “A” and “B” divisions (“A “division will be advanced/intermediate players; “B” will be intermediate/novice players)
- Game nights will be on Tuesday/Sunday
- Season is 8 games plus playoffs
- To fit games in, some weeks may have 2 games.
- Jerseys provided for all players
- No-check league, team awards for champions, games consist of three 12-minute stop periods, refs provided
Then click activity type -Adult Hockey League
(Have your USA Hockey number ready)
Questions? Email Scott Shedd at email@example.com
or call Scott at (603) 535-3361