Please click on the link below to view this season’s Adult Hockey League Schedule.
The 2014 summer season starts Tuesday, July 8th. Cost is $155/player and $55/goalie. Includes 8 games plus one play off. (Summer 2014 League begins July 2014.)
The season will consist of 8 games plus one playoff game. Most players register with a team. Individual players are not guaranteed to be placed on a registered or newly formed team.
Game days are Monday/Tuesday nights with a few other weekday nights to fit the games in. Game times start as early as 8:00 p.m.
**All players must be current USA Hockey registered members: Click Here to register - $45 NOTE: You must be registered with USA Hockey before you can register.
- Sign up as a team or individual to be placed on a team
- Game nights will be on Monday/Tuesday
- Season is 8 games plus playoffs
- To fit games in, some weeks may have 2 games.
- Jerseys provided for all players
- No-check league, team awards for champions, games consist of three 12-minute stop periods, refs provided
Questions? E-mail Scott Shedd at email@example.com
or call Scott at (603) 535-3361