1. Prepare for the biennial budget
a. Review the BOT submission to the Gov.
b. Work with system as they work with Legislature for a new budget
c. Auxiliary budgets
2. The Three legged stool
a. Contribution margin a new form
c. Current service level
3. Comparator review and goals of strategic plan
4. Town of Plymouth Fee for payments
5. Special focus on energy use and savings
6. Review of FY04 actual results
7. Review of ratio analysis and setting goals and actions
8. Review a methodology for carryover funds for departments.
9. Develop a zero based type model and have departments prepare for review and recommendations from PA’s
10. Review mission and goals and objects of CBC.
b. What have we done well
c. What have we not done or could do better
11. Develop a business planning model
12. Enrollment review and forecast 5 years