Each July at the Hubbard Brook Experimental Forest the cooperators of the Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study gather to share information about current research. This annual meeting provides an important opportunity for communication, exchange of ideas, and research plans. This year, the 50th anniversary of the Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study, the following CFE people gave talks on July 10-11:
- Lily Zahor: Does soil calcium affect transpiration?
- Mark Green: Comparison of low flow changes after watershed harvesting treatments
- Geoff Wilson: Science, society and sisyphus: A perspective on HBRF’s facilities
- Eric Kelsey: Exploring collaborative research ideas with Mount Washington Observatory at Hubbard Brook
- Scott Bailey: Genealogy of calcium at Hubbard Brook: Soils, parent, and grandparent materials