Candidate, M.S. in Environmental Science & Policy
Advisor: Shannon Rogers
- B.S., summa cum laude Environmental Science, Wheaton College (IL), May 2012
Research Interests and Activities:
- NSF REU Scholar, University of North Carolina Institute of Marine Sciences, Supervisors: Dr. Rachel Noble and Dr. Stephen Fegley, Summer 2011.
- Amphibian Vernal Pool Survey Volunteer, DuPage County Amphibian Biodiversity Study, Supervisor: Dr. Fred Van Dyke, 2010.
Current Research Interests:
- Under EPSCoR: Economic valuation of wetland ecosystem services: Squam Lake and the Great Bay
- Local food movement & sustainability
Personal Interests and Community Service:
- Laughing with friends and family
- Scuba Diving