Saturday, May 16
Prospect Dining Hall
Hosted by the Plymouth State University Alumni Association
TOP TEN REASONS TO ATTEND THE PANTHER LUNCHEON
1. Your graduate’s meal is complimentary.
2. No lines, no waiting! Your table will be ready when you arrive, and so will the buffet.
3. Family friendly event;kids of all ages are welcome.
4. We can accommodate large parties and groups of all sizes with your own table.
5. You can pre-pay online for your luncheon. One less thing to worry about on the big day!
6. It’s an easy walk from the ceremony.
7. Kids menu is available. We have a special meal for children ages 5-12 for only $4.99; little ones under 5 eat for free.
8. Relax in air-conditioned comfort.
9. Say your final good-byes to friends, faculty, and staff.
10. CELEBRATE THE DAY!
Please make reservations before the end of business on Friday, May 8.
Traditional Garden Salad
Fresh Fruit Salad
Chilled Couscous Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes
Fresh Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Sliced Carrots with Fresh Herbs
Lemon Thyme Breast of Chicken with a Chicken Veloute Sauce
Roasted Steamship Round with Horseradish Mayo and Au Jus
Homemade Dinner Rolls, Cornbread, and Butter
Wild Berry Shortcake with Buttermilk Biscuit and Chantilly Cream
Coffee, Tea, Water, Ice Tea & Lemonade
Cash Bar Available for Wine, Beer, and Soda
Graduate’s meal is complimentary
$19.99 per person
Special meal for children 5-12 for $4.99
Chicken Fingers, French Fries, and Pudding Cup or Ice Cream
Children under 5 – FREE
For more information, contact Briana Bradley at (603) 535-3078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.