Our mission is to encourage lifelong learning, provide access to an array of non-credit courses and workshops on campus, in the community, and online, while strengthening the relationship between the University and the community.
Enrich your life with quality courses in:
Art · Culture · Health · Leadership · Management · Technology
- Understand the world in a new way.
- Discover something new about yourself.
- Develop a new talent or interest.
- Whet your intellectual appetite.
- Incorporate education into real-world experience.
- Acquire new skills designed to promote your success.