Graduates Day 2017
Friday, March 3, 2017
Hartman Union Building Courtroom
Drop in between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
What is Graduates Day?What should you bring?Why should you attend?
Graduates Day is a drop in event where Seniors:
- pick up their caps and gowns
- register for guest tickets
- network with Alumni Relations
- meet with Financial Aid
- review resumes with Career Services
- discuss PSU Graduate programs
- Messages of gratitude for family, faculty and mentors for the 2017 Commencement pre-ceremony video
- Resume for review by career services
- The shoes you will be walking in during Commencement to ensure the right gown length
- Business cards to share with alumni in your field
Enter to exchange your tickets for VIP seating! Enough said.