Graduates Day 2017
Friday, March 3, 2017
Hartman Union Building Courtroom
Drop in between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
What is Graduates Day?What should you bring?Why should you attend?
Graduates Day is a drop in event where Seniors:
- Pick up their caps and gowns
- Register for guest tickets
- Network with Alumni Relations
- Meet with Financial Aid
- Receive Federal Perkins exit counseling
- Review resumes/cover letters and receive professional support with Career Services
- Discuss PSU Graduate programs
- Receive tips about business dining etiquette, LinkedIn, job search strategies and interview preparation
- Have your yearbook photo and professional headshot taken- remember to dress according to your profession
- Verterans receive their red, white and blue cords
- Your PSU ID or another photo identification is REQUIRED at check-in
- Messages of gratitude for family, faculty and mentors for the 2017 Commencement pre-ceremony video
- Resume for review by Career Services
- The shoes you will be walking in during Commencement to ensure the right gown length
- Business cards to share with alumni in your field
Enter for a chance to exchange your tickets for VIP seating and win other free stuff! Enough said.