Contract Faculty in Sales Leadership
BS, Granite State College; MBA, Plymouth State University
About Professor Nadeau
As the Director of the Professional Sales Program, Bob Nadeau teaches marketing, sales, and sales management for the College of Business Administration at Plymouth State University. Students learn the marketing framework and sales cycle, along with processes and leadership mechanisms to select, develop, and lead a sales organization. Of the 4,158 colleges and universities in the United States, approximately 50 have a sales program. Bob is also a Business Consultant to organizations for new business development, and sales training.
Prior to teaching, Bob was a senior manager of a Fortune 100 corporation heading up the New England Region. As a multiple time winner of their prestigious Manager of the Year award, he demonstrated a significant track record in developing sales managers. As a trainer he is skilled at helping managers and sales professionals increase their productivity in marketing, b2b, and b2c sales. Off campus, Bob teaches motorcycle safety courses for Harley-Davidson.
- Keynote speaker 3rd annual conference for the Global Sales and Science Institute in France
- Keynote speaker Grafton County Economic Development Council Annual Meeting
- Keynote speaker for NH DECA Conventions
- Plymouth Magazine, cover story “How to Succeed in Business”
- L.I.M.R.A. Market Facts, “Benchmarking; Setting Standards for Success”
- Multiple time Manager of the Year
- Multiple Golden Torch, Silver, and Bronze awards for exceeding objectives
- Crystal Employee Recognition Winner
- Richard Gosselin Award
President Loon Lake Preservation Association