The College of Business Administration offers a variety of degrees and options to meet your academic and professional needs, interest and goals:
- The Bachelor of Science in Accounting prepares graduates for careers in accounting or management in a variety of settings.
- The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration provides students with skills and knowledge in various principles of successful administration.
- The Bachelor of Science in Finance prepares students for careers in banking, financial markets, corporate finance, and other fields.
- The Bachelor of Science in Managementprovides students with a variety of skills and knowledge in financial and operations management, organizational behavior and problem solving. Available options:
- The Bachelor of Science in Marketing provides students with skills and knowledge in areas of marketing including advertising, sales, public relations, promotion, retailing, wholesaling, direct marketing and market research. Available options:
- The Bachelor of Science in Sports Management is a collaborative effort between the College of Business Administration and the Department of Health and Human Performance. It encompasses a unique blend of course offerings from both entities to form a major that prepares students for managerial careers in athletics, fitness, recreation, stadium/arena facilities, and sports marketing industries. Students are required to complete a practical experience to provide opportunity to apply classroom theory.
All degree programs offered by the Business Department are nationally accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs.
The College of Business Administration offers minors in: