The College of Business Administration offers a variety of degrees and options to meet your academic and professional needs, interest and goals:
- The Bachelor of Science in Accounting prepares graduates for careers in accounting or management in a variety of settings.
- The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration provides students with skills and knowledge in various principles of successful administration.
- The Bachelor of Science in Finance prepares students for careers in banking, financial markets, corporate finance, and other fields.
- The Bachelor of Science in Management provides students with a variety of skills and knowledge in financial and operations management, organizational behavior and problem solving.
- The Bachelor of Science in Marketing provides students with skills and knowledge in areas of marketing including advertising, sales, public relations, promotion, retailing, wholesaling, direct marketing and market research.
- The Bachelor of Science in Sports Management is a collaborative effort between the College of Business Administration and the Department of Health and Human Performance. It encompasses a unique blend of course offerings from both entities to form a major that prepares students for managerial careers in athletics, fitness, recreation, stadium/arena facilities, and sports marketing industries. Students are required to complete a practical experience to provide opportunity to apply classroom theory.
All degree programs offered by the Business Department are nationally accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs.