At the successful conclusion of your studies in criminal justice, you will be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of criminal justice processes, terminology, and history,
- articulate an understanding of the link between criminological theory, research methodology, and criminal justice policy,
- formulate and appraise your moral, ethical, cognitive, and personal development in relation to the field of criminal justice,
- demonstrate computing, verbal, and written communication skills,
- describe and evaluate the principles of scientific methodology so that you may become informed consumers of criminal justice research, and
- develop an esprit de corps among criminal justice majors while in attendance at Plymouth State University to facilitate contacts among criminal justice professionals and alumni.