Professor Computer Science & Technology
BS, Zhejiang University; MA, Queens College (CUNY); MPhil, Graduate School (CUNY); PhD, City University of New York
Phone: (603) 535-2534
Office: Memorial 215
About Professor Shen
Dr. Zhizhang Shen graduated with a B.S. in Computer Science from Zhejiang University, People’s Republic of China, in 1983. He later received his M.A. in Computer Science from Queens College, City University of New York (CUNY), in 1987, and Ph.D. in Computer Science from CUNY Graduate Center in 1990.
Dr. Shen’s main teaching interests lie in algorithm analysis, data base and theoretical computer science; and his research interests include performance analysis and fault tolerance study of interconnection networks, and applied combinatorics. He has published more than eight conference papers, as well as journal articles.
- Cheng, E., Qiu, K., and Shen, Z., Length two path centered surface area of the (n, k)-star graph. Information Sciences 332 (2016) 115-130.
- Cheng, E., Qiu, K., and Shen, Z., A strong connectivity property of the generalized exchanged hypercube. Discrete Applied Mathmatics (2015), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dam.2015.11.014.
- Cheng, E., Qiu, K., and Shen, Z., On the conditional diagnosability of matching composition networks. Theoretical Computer Science 557 (2014) 101-114.
- CS 3221 – Algorithm Analysis
- CS 3600 – Introduction to Databases
- CS 3780 – Introduction to Theory of Computation