Do I enroll at PSU as an athletic training major?

June 16th, 2010 by Bridget

Yes, you enroll at PSU as an athletic training major. Your ability to complete the clinical components of the major is dependent on your grade point average (GPA). In order to begin your first clinical rotation at the beginning of your spring semester during your sophomore year, you must earn a minimum GPA of 2.33 in all your classes as well as 2.33 in the athletic training core classes.

Coming in 2015

August 18th, 2014 by Eric

visit ALLWell North siteComing in 2015…
Academic & Athletic Complex

The Immersion Seminar

February 19th, 2014 by Eric

play videoAdventure Education
The Immersion Semester

Contact Us

Department of Health and Human Performance

Draper & Maynard, 4th floor
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., M–F

Phone: 603-535-2293
(Jamie Stalnaker, Administrative Assistant)
Fax: 603-535-2395

Mailing Address
17 High Street
MSC #22
Plymouth, NH 03264