If I earn my certification in New Hampshire, will I be eligible to teach in another state?

June 17th, 2010 by Bridget

New Hampshire is a member of the Interstate Certification Contract. A graduate is eligible to earn a certificate or license in another Contract state upon application to that state’s department of education. There are approximately 41 other states involved in this reciprocal certification.

Alex Sanguily video

December 17th, 2013 by Eric

play videoAdventure Education
Alex Sanguily

Contact Us

Department of Health and Human Performance

Draper & Maynard, 4th floor
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., M–F

Phone: 603-535-2293
Email: jvstalnaker@plymouth.edu
(Jamie Stalnaker, Administrative Assistant)
Fax: 603-535-2395

Mailing Address
17 High Street
MSC #22
Plymouth, NH 03264