The Interdisciplinary Studies Council is made up of faculty members from many different academic disciplines. To learn more about how to develop your own Interdisciplinary Studies degree, contact the Interdisciplinary Studies Council.
- Robin DeRosa, English Department
- Brian Eisenhauer, Social Science Department, Associate Director Center for the Environment
- John Krueckeberg, Social Science Department, Chairperson
- Linda Levy, Health and Human Performance Department
- Brigid O’Donnell, Biological Sciences
- Eun-Ho Yeo, Communications and Media Studies