The Interdisciplinary Studies Council (ISC) is made up of faculty members from many different academic disciplines. To learn more about how to develop your own Interdisciplinary Studies degree, contact the Interdisciplinary Studies Council.
- Robin DeRosa, English Department, Chairperson
- Brian Eisenhauer, Social Science Department, Associate Director Center for the Environment
- Mark Green, Center for the Environment
- Linda Levy, Health and Human Performance Department
- Brigid O’Donnell, Biological Sciences
- Chen Wu, College of Business Administration
- Eun-Ho Yeo, Communications and Media Studies