The Interdisciplinary Studies Council (ISC) is made up of faculty members from many different academic disciplines. To learn more about how to develop your own Interdisciplinary Studies degree, contact the Interdisciplinary Studies Council.
- Robin DeRosa, Interdisciplinary Studies Department, Chairperson (Term as chair expires 5/19)
- Brian Eisenhauer, Social Science Department, Associate Director Center for the Environment (Term expires 5/17)
- Mark Green, Center for the Environment (Term expires 5/18)
- Linda Levy, Health and Human Performance Department (Term expires 5/18)
- Brigid O’Donnell, Biological Sciences (Term expires 5/18)
- Chen Wu, College of Business Administration (Term expires 5/17)
- Eun-Ho Yeo, Communications and Media Studies (Term expires 5/19)