The Interdisciplinary Studies Council (ISC) is made up of faculty members from many different academic disciplines. To learn more about how to develop your own Interdisciplinary Studies degree, contact the Interdisciplinary Studies Council.
- Robin DeRosa, English Department, Chairperson
- Brian Eisenhauer, Social Science Department, Associate Director Center for the Environment
- Linda Levy, Health and Human Performance Department
- Brigid O’Donnell, Biological Sciences
- Eun-Ho Yeo, Communications and Media Studies
- Chen Wu, College of Business Administration
- Jayme Yahr, Art Department