Saturday, February 7, 2015
WHAT IS THE DANCE PREMIERE?
A day-long celebration of dance with master classes by PSU Faculty and Pantos Project followed by a Gala Performance open to the public.
Here’s how it works:
- Create your own personal schedule of five master classes/workshops; you’ll get to choose from a variety of teachers and dance styles
- Dance your heart out all day long.
- In the afternoon, relax, eat dinner, and get dolled up for a gala performance in the Silver Center for the Arts’ Hanaway Theatre featuring Pantos Project and selected works from dancers/studios/companies around New England!
WHO IS PANTOS PROJECT?
Pantos’s choreography has been performed at the Ailey Citigroup Theater, Jose Mateo Ballet Theatre, Boston University Dance Theatre, John Hancock Hall, Hanaway Theatre, and the Paramount Theatre/Emerson College.
Most recently Pantos was chosen as one of ten featured women choreographers for the Women in Dance Series (Ailey CityGroup Theater). As the founder and director of Pantos Project, she is committed to nurturing her craft to create movement that artistic and entertaining. With a focus on the process of her work, Pantos is directly inspired by her dancers. Pantos prides herself on working with artists who are technically sound, aggressive, daring, open beings; Pitbulls!
Check them out! www.katpantos.com
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Complete the appropriate registration form below and mail to us with check. (2014 registrations forms are still valid)
HOW DO I SUMBIT A DANCE FOR THE GALA?
The completed Application for Video Adjudication must be submitted by January 10, 2015 via email.
- Up to ten choreographers will be invited to showcase their work in the Gala Performance.
- Submitted works can be in progress or completed.
- All genres, styles and abilities are welcome.
- On the day of the Premiere, selected choreographers will work with a professional lighting designer; they will also be allotted time for both tech and dress rehearsals.
- Regardless of selection, all applicants will receive written feedback from the adjudication panel.
CAN MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY COME TO THE GALA PERFORMANCE?
Yes! Friends and family can purchase tickets from the Silver Center box office via:
Box Office: Opens 1 hour before show
Tickets $15 – $25
Gala tickets are included with day long individual or studio registrations.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
Please contact us with your questions at:
603-535-2715 or firstname.lastname@example.org