2013 All New England Band Festival
Monday, November 25, 2013 (9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- Samuel Hazo (Conductor, Festival Symphonic Band). Composer and Music Educator
- Thomas Root (Conductor, Festival Concert Band). Composer and Director of Bands at Weber State University (UT).
- Fred Sienkiewicz, (Directors Forum), Trumpet Instructor, Plymouth State University.
High School musicians (grades 10-12) recommended by their high school band director are eligible.
The cost for each high school participant is $25.00. This registration fee is payable at the time of the notification of selection and acceptance by the student. There is no registration fee for participating directors.
Festival Time Line
- October 7: Festival Applications are due
- October 15: Letters mailed to Directors—notification of students who have been accepted.
- October 27: Acceptances of invitations are due. Music and rehearsal instructions will be mailed immediately upon receipt of student acceptances form.