Research indicates better patient outcomes with higher degree attainment. New Hampshire has an unusually low number of baccalaureate degree prepared nurses as compared to associate degree prepared nurses.
The completion program for RNs provides associate degree RNs a seamless transition from their AS degree to complete a baccalaureate degree.
- Students can matriculate into the Program after successfully graduating from an Associate Degree Nursing Program.
- Admission requirements, an unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the State of New Hampshire or are eligible for RN licensing in the State of NH.
- 2014-15 RN Completion Program Curriculum Planning Guide
- All nursing courses are offered online.
- Program can be completed full or part time
- Students can enter into the program in any semester
- 3-6 elective credits awarded for current National Nursing Certifications
How to apply
You may apply online at https://plymouthstate.secure.force.com/form?formid=308663.