- Application to SW major (revised 2014)
- Brochure for Child Welfare (IV-E) Educational Tuition Partnership (pdf)
- Child Welfare (IV-E) Tuition Partnership Application 2015-2016
- SW2200 Volunteer Placement Manual edited 9.1.15
- Student Handbook: Most of what you need to know about the Social Work major can be found in this handbook. We encourage you to read it and to use it as a reference and guide.
- Social Work Student Handbook 2013-2015
- Student Social Work Club: We strongly encourage students to join the Social Work Club! The student club serves a number of functions in the community and is also a good way to meet other students in the program and develop your own network of support. Students from other majors are also welcome to join. For additional information, please contact the department’s Administrative Assistant, Laurie Reed.
- Phi Alpha National Social Work Honor Society: The purposes of Phi Alpha Honor Society are to provide a closer bond among students of social work and promote humanitarian goals and ideals. Phi Alpha fosters high standards of education for social workers and invites into membership, those who have attained excellence in scholarship and achievement in social work.”
- Social Work Recognition Awards
2015 NASW Student of the Year