What if I want to change my meal plan?
If I'm not required to be on a plan, can I still sign up?
What if I get an out of town visitor? Can they eat?
Can a friend use my meal card?
What if I get sick and can't come to eat?
How do I report/replace a lost ID card?
I can't get a replacement ID but need to eat. What do I do?
What if I have special dietary needs?
How can I check my meal or FlexCash usage?
How can I get more Campus FlexCash?
How do I know what's on the menu?
What if my schedule doesn't allow me to come to meal?
Can I take food from Prospect Hall back to my room?