Thursday, October 11, 11:30 a.m.-2:15 p.m.
- Made from scratch Broccoli Cheddar & Chicken Orzo Soups
- Cinnamon Sugar Baked Apples served with Vanilla Yogurt, Honey and Granola
- Nacho Chips served with your choice of local toppings: Tortilla Chips, Ground Beef, Refried Beans, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Salsa, Sour Cream
- Salad Bar featuring local vegetables, cheeses and crackers. Featuring cheese from Cabot Farm which is a 1,200 farm family dairy co-op with members in New England and upstate NY.
- Baby Back Ribs with Corn on the Cob and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Sandwich
- Spinach & Cheese Quiche. Featuring Nellie’s Cage Free Eggs from Monroe, NH—60 miles from Plymouth State University.
- Mainline: Breaded Haddock, Chicken, Fingerling Potatoes, Spinach with Cheese, Chicken Gravy
- Baked Potato Bar with your choice of toppings
- Macaroni & Cheese Beef Sandwich on Freshly Baked Bread
- Freshly Baked Apple and Pumpkin Pies served with local ice cream. Made in the Sodexo Bakery by Doug the Baker.
- Apple Cider
- Maple Syrup over Ice. Featuring McClure’s Maple Syrup from Littleton, NH—44 miles from Plymouth.
Featuring foods from local farms & vendors:
Black River Produce, North Springfield VT
Cabot Farm, New England
Cardigan Mountain Orchard, New Canaan NH
Gifford’s Ice Cream, Skowhegan ME
Hood Milk, locations throughout NE
Koffee Kup Bakery, Burlington VT
Mitchell’s Fresh, Concord NH
Nellie’s Cage Free Eggs, Monroe NH
North Country Smokehouse, Claremont NH
McClure’s Maple Syrup, Littleton NH
Misty Knoll Farms, New Haven VT
Saunders Produce, Somersworth NH
Sodexo Bakery, Plymouth NH
Stonyfield Yogurt, Londonderry NH
Vermont Bread Company, Brattleboro VT