The President’s Commission on Diversity is interested in supporting campus and community efforts that further our mission. To be considered for funding support, please follow these steps:
- Complete and submit the Diversity Application for Funding. An account number must be included or the application will not be accepted. If an off-campus group is requesting the funds, the name and address of the entity receiving the funding must be listed and the application must be accompanied by a “PSU W-9 Form,” available from the Accounts Payable Office.
- Submission of the request does not guarantee funding approval.
Funding Review Process
- The PCD meets monthly and reviews funding requests submitted since the previous meeting.
- If approved, the applicant will be notified of the amount granted and the funds will be transferred.
- If the applicant is from an off-campus group, the applicant must have a current PSU W-9 Form on file with the University. If all paperwork is in order, a check will be issued.
- Only one award per group will be granted during each academic calendar.
If approval is granted:
Please acknowledge the President’s Commission on Diversity as a co-sponsor of this event in marketing and announcements.
The event must be open to all members of the greater Plymouth State University community. All reasonable efforts must be made to accommodate people with special needs.
Please consider the environmental impact of your event and make efforts to utilize reusable, recycled/recyclable, and local goods.
All groups must submit a one page synopsis of the event, including the number of people in attendance and how the event contributed to promoting diversity/awareness at Plymouth State University.