High school students and others considering college for the first time should look at our instructions and requirements for new students.
And don’t pass up the chance to request our viewbook about Plymouth State, our campus and our programs or come visit us for a tour.
The Art Department has portfolio guidelines and an Admission Assessment Portfolio Check List for application to the Art Department.
Department of Music, Theatre, and Dance
The Department of Music, Theatre, and Dance has audition requirements and a separate admission process into their department. Prospective students should contact the Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for an audition/interview by March 16, 2012 in order to be guaranteed an opportunity for Fall 2012 Departmental admission.
The Nursing Program requires additional application materials. These requirements are listed on the Additional Requirements form. Please complete the Additional Requirements form and submit it with the required materials. Also, here are some Nursing Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Application deadline for Nursing: February 1.
Notification of Nursing Admission
- February 1: All applications for the Nursing program must be complete and all required materials received by the Admission Office
- Early March: Decisions on admission to the Nursing program will be made and applicants notified
- Mid-March: Nursing applicants who are not admissible to the Nursing program, but are admissible to other programs, will be informed
- Nursing applicants who are not admissible to any program at Plymouth State will be informed as soon as their application is complete
Requirements For Other Applicants
- Non-traditional applicants: Have you been out of school for a couple years? PSU’s focus on experience and exploration is ideal for those looking to return to school. Please take a look at our special instructions for non-traditional students.
- Transfer students: PSU is a top destination for students looking for lower cost alternatives to other four year colleges or to continue their education beyond community college. Complete the above application instructions and review special information about transferring to PSU.
- Readmission students: If you previously enrolled as a degree student, but interrupted your studies, we’d like to welcome you back with our easy readmission process. Simply call the Admission Office at 800-842-6900.
- Reactivation applicants: If you applied to Plymouth State within the last two years, but did not complete your application or enroll as a full-time student, you can save time by re-activating your previous application. Simply print and fill out the reactivation application, then send it to us at the address on the form.
- International applicants: If you currently have an F-1 visa, or intend to apply for one, you should see our information for international students.
Submitted your application already?