Christina J. Bradbury
Assistant Professor of Accounting
BS, Plymouth State University; MS, University of Southern New Hampshire; DBA, Anderson University
About Professor Bradbury
Christina J. Bradbury has served as a member of the Plymouth State University business faculty since 2007. Prior to joining PSU, she worked for TD Bank and Bank of New Hampshire in the areas of accounting/finance, risk management and commercial lending. Today, she oversees the financial management of Lithermans Limited, a nanoplus brewery based in Concord, NH, serves as a coaching course instructor for the NH-VT HFMA chapter, is a team leader for the Gilmanton Destination Imagination middle school chapter and serves as the faculty adviser to the PSU student investment club.
Dr. Bradbury received her B.S. in applied economics with a minor in mathematics from Plymouth State, her M.S. in finance with distinction from Southern New Hampshire University and her Ph. D. in business administration from Anderson University. She is a Certified Management Accountant (with the Institute of Management Accountants), a Certified Healthcare Finance Professional (with the Healthcare Financial Management Association) and is pursuing the Certified Financial Planner designation (with the CFP Board).
“As an educator, my mission is to inspire and cultivate confidence in my students. I seek to do this by well demonstrating how the material I teach has purpose for them and by providing an environment that my students feel at ease. When this is well accomplished, it is then that the real learning can start.
I enjoy teaching very much and consider it a blessing to be able to do what I love.”
- EC2550: Macroeconomics
- BU1150: Financial Accounting
- BU1500: Financial Reporting & Analysis
- BU2260: Managerial Accounting
- BU3140: Cost Accounting
- BU3210: Financial Management
- BU3550: Investment Principles
- BU4390: Seminar in Finance
- BU5120: Financial Analysis
- BU5190: Accounting For Managers
- BU5430: Healthcare Administration and Financial Management
- Bradbury, C.J. and Ola, J.C. “Top Chief Executives and Corporate Performance: Does an Ivy League Business Education Matter” In Process.
- Bradbury, C. J., “Billing Issues and Delayed Reimbursement are Key Factors Inhibiting Medicare and Medicaid Access to Office-Based Physicians” Journal of Management Policy and Practice (ISSN: 1913-8067), Volume 16, Issue 3.
- Bradbury, C. J., “Determinants of Physicians’ Acceptance of new Medicaid Patients”, Atlantic Economic Journal (ISSN: 0197-4254 Print, 1573-9678 Online), Volume 43, Issue 2.
- Bradbury, C. J., “Cigna-Anthem Merger May Be Anti-Competitive in New Hampshire”, Editorial published in The Laconia Citizen newspaper, August 4, 2015 issue.
- Bradbury, C. J., “The Prosper Credit Risk Rating System: Does It Improve Market Decision Making?” The Journal of Business and Economics (ISSN: 2155-7950), December 2010.
- Bradbury, C. J. (presenter), “Relevancy, Practical Use and Limitations of Financial Statements, Integrating a Project-Based Approach to Teaching Financial Statement Analysis”, American Accounting Association conference on 10/24/2015 in Providence, RI.
- Bradbury, C. J. (presenter), “Impact of Compensation, Performance Measures and Other Organizational Characteristics on Physicians’ Acceptance of New Medicaid Patients”, American Accounting Association conference on 10/04/2014 in Albany, NY.
- Bradbury, C. J. (presenter), “The Greatest Threat to Medicare and Medicaid Participation by Office-Based Physician Practices”, American Accounting Association conference on 10/04/2014 in Albany, NY.
- Bradbury, C. J. (presenter), “Relevancy, Practical Use and Limitations of Financial Statements, Integrating a Project-Based Approach to Teaching Financial Statement Analysis in a Healthcare Financial Management Course”, Healthcare Financial Management Association conference on 06/24/2014 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Bradbury, C. J. (presenter), “Determinants of Physicians’ Acceptance of new Medicare and Medicaid Patients”, International Atlantic Economic Society conference on 10/12/2013 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Bradbury, C. J. (presenter), “Underlying Costs of New Medicare Patients: Impact on Physician Practice Model”, International Atlantic Economic Society conference on 10/21/2011 in Washington DC.
- Bradbury, C. J. (presenter), “The Prosper Credit Risk Rating System: Does it Improve Market Decision Making Efficacy?” International Atlantic Economic Society conference on 10/13/2010 in Charleston, SC.
- Bradbury, C. J. (poster session), “Using Accounting Software to Enhance Student Learning” American Accounting Association conference on 11/06/2009 in Cambridge, MA.