Plymouth State offers a unique opportunity for international students to experience a classic New England environment, be challenged by faculty members who are expert in their fields, while at the same time enjoying a wide array of athletic and recreational pursuits and small town camaraderie. Our admission process is very simple and straightforward. In order for the Admission Committee to review your status, you need to submit the following documentation:
- Completed and signed application and the $50 application fee
- Most recent TOEFL score (minimum paper score=520; computer-generated score=190; online score=68), IELTS score (minimum score=5.5), PTE Academic score (minimum score of 45-50), successful completion of ELS Language Centers Level 112, or other evidence of your ability to use and understand the English language.
- A notarized 2013-14 International Financial Certification Form, which includes copies of bank verification (evidence of financial ability to afford university costs)
- Notarized copies of your high school and/or university transcript translated in English
- A written essay from one of our Personal Essay section topics (see application)
- A copy of your valid passport and visa (if you are a visa holder)
For Transfer Students Only
Official evaluation of all post-secondary transcripts by the following organization:
Center for Educational Documentation
PO Box 231126
Boston, MA 02123-1126
Telephone: (617) 338-7171
If you are interested in applying to PSU, please make sure all pertinent materials are received by:
December 1st for the Spring 2014 term
June 15th for the Fall 2014 term
Contact Plymouth State University Admissions directly at: email@example.com or (603)535-2237 (Eastern Standard Time).
IELTS is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP:IELTS Australia, and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.