Helpful links and forms for students are listed below. Please stop in at the Center for Global Engagement during drop-in advising (Mon/Wed 1:30-3:30 and Tues/Thurs 9:30-11:30) or make an appointment (603-535-3370) if you required further assistance or have questions.
Transfer-In/Previous Enrollment Form: Transfer In Previous Enrollment Form
- Global Education Office (GEO) – Effective guidance and a rich body of resources for students and recent alumni as they make their academic and career choices.
- College of Graduate Studies – More than 75 graduate degree and certification programs that can be personalized to incorporate your previous work experience
- Information Technology Services – A wide range of technical support from hooking up your computer to setting up your voicemail account.
- Writing and Reading Center – The staff of professional and student consultants will help you with your writing needs.
- Student Life – Life outside the classroom…
- Campus Map – Get around campus a bit easier using the map.
- Directions to Campus – How to get to PSU.
- Driving in New Hampshire – New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles site.
- Travel Advisory – Current travel alerts and warnings.
- Academic Calendar – Important PSU dates to remember.
- U.S. Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural AffairsComprehensive information on studying in the U.S.
- U.S. Department of State – Frequently Asked Questions about student visas
- U.S. Department of the Treasury (Internal Revenue Service) – Comprehensive customer service and information for international taxpayers
- WMUR – Local news, weather and community information source
- Logan Airport – Boston’s Logan International Airport
- Plymouth Chamber of Commerce – Local information such as visitor information, dining, events and things to do in the Plymouth area
- International Students can find out more information about on-campus employment by logging in at PSU’s Human Resources site
- PSU Int’l Student Services on Facebook
- ELS Language Centers