Helpful links and forms for students are listed below. Please stop in at the Center for Global Engagement during drop-in advising (Mon/Wed 1:30-3:30 and Tues/Thurs 9:30-11:30) or make an appointment (603-535-3370) if you required further assistance or have questions.
Paying Your Bill: It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that his or her bill is paid in full or to submit the necessary documents from government sponsors or scholarships by the payment due date. All billing information is available online at Student Account Services. Do not expect to receive paper mailings about your bill. All billing notifications will be sent to the student’s plymouth.edu email address. NOTE: Non-payment of your University bill may jeopardize your status as a student visa holder and your ability to attend Plymouth State University.
Transfer-In/Previous Enrollment Form: Transfer In Previous Enrollment Form
- Study In The States – An excellent resource for both current and prospective students. Houses information relating to visa status, working, obtaining a Social Security number, driving, and more.
- Global Education Office (GEO) – Effective guidance and a rich body of resources for students and recent alumni as they make their academic and career choices.
- College of Graduate Studies – More than 75 graduate degree and certification programs that can be personalized to incorporate your previous work experience
- Information Technology Services – A wide range of technical support from hooking up your computer to setting up your voicemail account.
- Writing and Reading Center – The staff of professional and student consultants will help you with your writing needs.
- Student Life – Life outside the classroom…
- Campus Map – Get around campus a bit easier using the map.
- Directions to Campus – How to get to PSU.
- Driving in New Hampshire – New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles site.
- Travel Advisory – Current travel alerts and warnings.
- Academic Calendar – Important PSU dates to remember.
- U.S. Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural AffairsComprehensive information on studying in the U.S.
- U.S. Department of State – Frequently Asked Questions about student visas
- U.S. Department of the Treasury (Internal Revenue Service) – Comprehensive customer service and information for international taxpayers
- WMUR – Local news, weather and community information source
- Logan Airport – Boston’s Logan International Airport
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport – NH major one hour from campus
- Plymouth Chamber of Commerce – Local information such as visitor information, dining, events and things to do in the Plymouth area
- International Students can find out more information about on-campus employment by logging in at PSU’s Human Resources site
- PSU Int’l Student Services on Facebook