Our exchange programs give students the ability to study away internationally through one of our partner institutions. With most of our exchange programs, students pay tuition at PSU and pay room and board at the host institution. We also welcome students from our partner institutions to come to PSU for their study away experience. Students from PSU often meet these students before they go abroad to learn about their university from a student’s perspective. This is a very cost effective way to study away!
PSU International Partner Universities:
- Dalarna University – Sweden – Website
- FH Dortmund – Germany – Website
- Middlesex University – London – Website
- Plymouth University – UK- Website
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M) – Madrid – Website
- Université Lumière Lyon 2 – France – Website (some French skills preferred)
- Hong Kong Institute of Education – Hong Kong – Website
- Kansai Gaidai University – Japan – Website
- Sunway University – Malaysia
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) – Malaysia – Website
Interested in learning more? Contact Thomas Janis, exchange coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-535-3371 or stop by the Global Engagement Office, Mary Lyon’s lower level
Ready to start the application? View and/or begin filling out the study away application materials before meeting with Thomas.
Are you a student from one of our above international partners and interested in coming to PSU? View our incoming exchange students page or contact Thomas Janis, email@example.com, 603-535-3371