Our exchange programs give students the ability to study away internationally through one of our partner institutions. With most of our exchange programs, students pay tuition at PSU and pay room and board at the host institution. We also welcome students from our partner institutions to come to PSU for their study away experience. Students from PSU often meet these students before they go abroad to learn about their university from a student’s perspective. This is a very cost effective way to study away!
- Dalarna University- Sweden- Website
- Universidad de Carlos III- Madrid- Website
- Dortmund Applied Arts & Sciences- Germany- Website
- Hong Kong Institute of Education – Hong Kong – Website
- Kansai Gaidai University – Japan – Website – Come and join Keith in his adventure through Japan!
- Universite Lyon 2 – France – Website
- Middlesex University – London – Website
- Plymouth University – UK- Website
- Universidad Austral de Chile - Chile – Website
- UTAR – Malaysia – Website
To learn more about our international exchange programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application materials for INCOMING International Exchange students:
If you would like to apply for the exchange program at PSU, please fill out the following forms.
Send them in an email attachment to email@example.com and mail originals to:
International Programming Coordinator
Plymouth State University
Global Education Office, Bagley House
MSC #44, 17 High Street
- Application for Exchange Students 2013-2014 (doc)
- VISITING International Students form for the registrar (doc)
- Self report on health (doc)
- Physician Report (doc)
- Exchange Application Check List 2013-2014 (doc)
OUTGOING PSU students, please complete the study away application materials on the home page and set up an appointment with our International Exchange Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.