The summer term runs from July 1 – August 31, 2013. Registration opens April 3, 2013.
Courses by Subject
- Higher Education (HD)
- Historic Preservation (HPR)
- History (HI)
- Integrated Arts (IN)
- Language and Linguistics (LL)
- Library Media Studies (LM)
- Mathematics (MG)
- Music Education (ME)
- Neurodevelopmental Approach to Teaching (ND)
- PATH Institute (HH)
- Reading and Writing (RL)
- Physical Education (PE)
- Social Studies Education (SSE)
- Special Education (SE)
- Technology Integrator (CE)
See directions to off-campus locations.
- Concord (2 Pillsbury Street)
- Exeter (Seacoast Professional Development Center)
- Waterville Valley (Silver Fox Inn)
- West Lebanon (Center for School Success)
PSU’s Course Query allows you to look at real-time registration information and classes offered during any active term. No login is required to look at course information.
Select the graduate term for which you would like to search. To see a full listing of available graduate courses, simply click the “Find Open Courses” button. To search by Course Subject, use the Course Number drop-down menu and select the subject of interest. You can also search by Course Number (i.e., ED 5000), Course Title (i.e., Social Behavior in a Diverse Society), CRN (i.e., 20064), or narrow your search further using “Advanced Options.”