Increase your knowledge and advance your career with a graduate certificate from Plymouth State. Graduate certificates are ideal for individuals who already have a master’s degree and want to explore areas of professional interest or for those who need to fulfill accreditation requirements. There are options to complete online graduate certificates as well as through in-person instruction. Graduate certificates can be pursued in conjunction with or independent from a master’s or advanced degree program.
In order to pursue a graduate certificate you must provide official transcripts showing you have earned a baccalaureate degree (or higher), and you must maintain 3.0 grade point average or better.
- Health Care Administration*
- International Business*
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Marketing Management
*Not available for international students studying at the Plymouth, NH campus.
- Addictions Treatment
- Athletic Administration
- Couples and Family Therapy
- Eating Disorders
- Historic Preservation
- Middle Level Leadership
- National Writing Project Teacher Consultant
- Neurodevelopmental Approach to Teaching
- Online Instructional Design
- Play Therapy
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS)
- Teacher Leadership
Hospitality and Tourism
Personal and Organizational Wellness