Leadership Teacher, a non-profit educational organization based in Bow, New Hampshire, offers opportunities for educators to engage in cutting-edge professional development programs that highlight partnerships among schools, businesses, and industries.
Educators can earn three to six graduate-level credits for successful completion of Leadership Teacher year-long professional development programs, including:
- Leadership Teacher I: Real-World Workshops
- Leadership Teacher II: Design and Implementation Seminar
- Leadership Teacher III: Real-World Teaching Conference Planning Committee
Did you know that you can combine your Leadership Teacher coursework with additional graduate courses to earn Master of Education degree from Plymouth State?
Earn Graduate Credit for Leadership Teacher Courses
1. Register, pay for, and complete a Leadership Teacher professional development program.
- Attend all session days.
- Write an 8 -to 10-page paper detailing what you learned from your experience in the program, including ideas about how you will apply this experience to your curriculum and effective ways to disseminate program outcomes to your school or school district.
2. Complete Plymouth State’s Leadership Teacher graduate course registration form(s)
- Real-World Workshops
- Real World Education Conference
- Design and Implementation Seminar
- Real World Education Conference Planning Committee
- Social Entrepreneurial Student Leadership
3. Return the Plymouth State registration form and full tuition payment.
4. Once your paperwork has been received and you have been registered, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Submit completed registration materials to:
Plymouth State University
College of Graduate Studies, MSC 11
ATTN: Leadership Teacher Registrations
17 High Street
Plymouth NH 03264-1595
Fax: (603) 535-2572
Questions? Contact email@example.com for additional information.