Have you chosen your graduate courses and are now ready to register? Registration typically begins two months prior to the start of each term.
You can register in person at the College of Graduate Studies, print a registration form and mail or fax it in. If you’ve taken a class with us before, you can register online. Full payment is required at the time of registration.
For more information about adding or dropping a course, refer to registration policies.
If this is the first course you are taking at PSU and you have not been admitted to a PSU graduate program, you must complete the paper registration form. A paper registration form must also be completed if you are registering after the start of the term, or registering for a specialized course (Graduate Capstone, independent studies, individualized enrollment, etc.).
If you’ve already taken a graduate course at Plymouth State, or if you’ve been admitted to a graduate program, you can register online through myPlymouth. Be sure to have your user name, password, and the course number and title handy. At the end of the registration process, you’ll be able to pay for your courses by using a major credit card or personal check for e-check payment. Please note: Once the term has begun online registration is no longer available.
Step-by-Step Registration Instructions
- Login to myPlymouth
- Choose the Services tab
- In Self Service channel choose Student
- Select Registration
- Select Add/Drop Classes
- Select the term you would like to register for, and choose Submit
- Select your courses (you can use a CRN or search for a course by choosing Class Search) by filling in boxes.
- Choose Submit Changes at bottom of page
- Courses that you have successfully added will appear at the top of the following page under Current Schedule. Courses which encounter a registration error will appear in the middle of the page with information about the specific error encountered.
- When you have registered for all of your courses, choose Complete Registration on the Current Schedule Page.
- If you do not need to make any changes, click on View Current Bill, then choose the Pay Now option. You will be able to choose between an e-check payment and a credit card. Follow the screen instructions to fully complete the transaction.
Need to Edit Your Registration?
Here are two common examples of why you’d need to edit your registration.
- Variable Credit: If you have selected a course which is variable credit, you may choose the number of credits for which to register. The lowest number of credits possible will be the default selection. Variable credit courses will appear with the numbers of credits underlined. To change the number of credits, click on the number of credits, enter the number of credits desired and then choose Submit Changes.
- Dropping a Class: Under the registration menu, select Add/Drop Classes, select the Drop via Web option from the drop down list next to the appropriate course. Choose Submit Changes at the bottom of the page to complete the process. See registration policies for more information.