A completed educator certification only application includes:
- Your completed application, including the non-refundable $75 application fee
- Official transcripts verifying that you’ve earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. In addition, include transcripts from any other college(s) or universities you attended. All transcripts must be sent directly from the institutions to the College of Graduate Studies.
- For candidates who do not possess a master’s degree, submission of passing scores on the Praxis I basic skills test in reading, writing, and mathematics.
- A statement of interest and intent. In your statement, explain your motivation for pursuing graduate studies, indicate your academic area(s) of interest, and describe how your intended program relates to your personal and professional goals. Typical statements are between two and three typed, double-spaced pages in length. Please place a header on each page with your name and date.
- A professional résumé
- Three recommendations in support of your candidacy for admission from past or current supervisors, professors, or colleagues
- A signed and notarized New Hampshire Residency Confirmation form (NH residents only)