A completed master’s degree application includes:
- A non-refundable $75 application fee
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is required for all programs except the Master of Business Administration (MBA), which requires a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Official transcripts verifying that you’ve earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. In addition, include transcripts from any other college(s) or universities you attended. All transcripts must be sent directly from the institutions to the Admissions Office.
- For MS (Biology, Applied Meteorology, Environmental Science and Policy) and MA in Historic Preservation applicants only: Your official score report from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Admission test scores are not required for MA in Human Relations and Personal and Organizational Wellness, MAT, MBA, MEd, MS (Accounting, Athletic Training, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Couples and Family Therapy, and Criminal Justice Administration) applicants.
- A statement of interest and intent. In your statement, explain your motivation for pursuing graduate studies, indicate your academic area(s) of interest, and describe how your intended program relates to your personal and professional goals. Typical statements are between two and three typed, double-spaced pages in length. Please place a header on each page with your name and date.
- A professional résumé
- Three recommendations in support of your candidacy for admission from past or current supervisors, professors, or colleagues
- A signed New Hampshire Residency Confirmation form (NH residents only)
- Additional requirements exist for international students