A completed master’s degree application includes:
- Your completed application, including the non-refundable $75 application fee
- Official transcripts verifying that you’ve earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. In addition, include transcripts from any other college(s) or universities you attended. All transcripts must be sent directly from the institutions to the College of Graduate Studies.
- For MS (Biology, Applied Meteorology, Environmental Science and Policy) and MA in Historic Preservation applicants only: Your official score report from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Admission test scores are not required for MA in Personal and Organizational Wellness, MAT, MBA, MEd, MS (Accounting, Athletic Training, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Couples and Family Therapy, Criminal Justice Administration, and Science Education) applicants.
- A statement of interest and intent. In your statement, explain your motivation for pursuing graduate studies, indicate your academic area(s) of interest, and describe how your intended program relates to your personal and professional goals. Typical statements are between two and three typed, double-spaced pages in length. Please place a header on each page with your name and date.
- A professional résumé
- Three recommendations in support of your candidacy for admission from past or current supervisors, professors, or colleagues
- A signed and notarized New Hampshire Residency Confirmation form (NH residents only)
- Additional requirements exist for international students