- Credit card: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa payments may be made in writing on the registration form or via phone by contacting the College of Graduate Studies.
Please Note: A non-refundable 2.75 percent service charge will be assessed on all credit/debit card transactions. Effective date to be announced soon. Payments made via e-check will not be assessed a service charge. Contact Student Account Services for more information at (877) 846-5755 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check: Payment may be made with a personal check, cashier’s check, or money order. Be sure to include your student ID number on the payment and include it with your registration form. Checks should be made payable to Plymouth State University.
- Online payment: You may pay your bill online via e-check or credit card by clicking the “Pay Now” button located on your online bill through your myPlymouth account.
Guaranteed anticipated payments
- Financial aid: You must be matriculated and taking at least three credits of degree-required coursework to be eligible for financial aid. For more information, visit the Financial Aid Office Web site or call (603) 535-2338 or (877) 846-5755.
- External (non-Plymouth State) scholarships and awards: If you are receiving an external scholarship or award, you must submit a copy of your award letter to the Student Account Services (Bursar’s Office). The award letter should include your student ID number, the award amount to be paid and for which semester, and the awarding organization’s name and address. In order for the award to be considered as an authorized payment on the tuition bill account, it must NOT be contingent upon grades, grade point average, or any other criteria prior to it being paid to Plymouth State. If contingencies on the award exist, it cannot count as an anticipated payment toward your bill, so you will need to pay this award amount through some other means. If you meet the required criteria after the term ends and the award payments come in, you can be reimbursed for the overpayment.
- Purchase orders or government authorizations: If your tuition is to be paid by an employer, a government agency, or any such third-party company, you must submit a letter of authorization or a purchase order to the Student Account Services (Bursar’s Office) from the third-party payer. In order for this type of payment agreement to be considered an authorized payment on the tuition bill account, payment must NOT be contingent upon grades, grade point average, or any other criteria. The third-party authorization or purchase order should include your student ID number, the maximum billing amount, and the third-party company’s name and address. Upon receipt of all completed paperwork, the Student Account Services (Bursar’s Office) will invoice the third-party company for the authorized amount. Please note that if your company or agency has a policy to reimburse you for your course(s), you will be responsible for making the tuition payment yourself.
- Internal scholarships and awards: If you are receiving internal assistance, such as a graduate assistantship or staff tuition waiver benefit, you must submit your award letter or waiver form to the College of Graduate Studies at the time of registration.
Visit the Student Account Services (Bursar’s Office) website for additional information about payment options.