Clinical Assistant Professor of Athletic Training
Phone: (603) 535-2928
Liesl Lindley has served as both a classroom and clinical instructor in the undergraduate and graduate athletic training education programs at Plymouth State University since 2001. As Director of Clinical Instruction, she is responsible for supervising all approved clinical instructors for the PSU athletic training education programs. In addition, she manages all athletic training student clinical assignments and maintains PSU’s off-campus affiliated clinical sites. As Coordinator of Athletic Training Services, Lindley provides oversight to all aspects of athletic training for both the athletic and academic departments.
Prior to arriving at PSU, Lindley served as Head Athletic Trainer at North Greenville College in South Carolina for eight years. She is an active member of the New Hampshire Athletic Trainers’ Association (NHATA) and helps to plan and coordinate the NHATA Student Symposium annually.
Degrees and Education
- CAGS, Educational Leadership, Plymouth State University
- MA, Health and Exercise Science, Furman University
- BS, Physical Education, Exercise Science and Sports Medicine, Appalachian State University
- Athletic training clinical instruction
- Clinical instructor intervention strategies
- Authentic assessment of clinical proficiencies