Professor of Business
Phone: (603) 535-2411
Bonnie Bechard has been a member of Plymouth State University’s College of Business Administration faculty since 1982, teaching courses in business ethics, international management, organizational behavior, organizational communication, and training and development. She has experience both teaching and developing distance education courses for domestic and international degree programs. She has also served in various administrative roles at PSU, including program director, internship coordinator, and executive director of the business department. In 2010, Bechard received the Distinguished Graduate Teaching Award.
Bechard has conducted numerous training workshops and professional conference presentations on innovative teaching practices, faculty development, and business supervision and has presented both nationally and internationally. Bechard’s professional development activities focus on integrating globalization into the business curriculum. She recently led a travel study course to Babes-Boylai University in Cluj, Romania.
Degrees and Education
- EdD, Higher Education Administration and Adult Education, Arizona State University
- MS, Business Education, University at Albany (SUNY)
- BS in Business Education, University at Albany (SUNY)
- Servant leadership
- Experiential and cross-cultural learning
- Service learning and social responsibility
- Online instruction
Associations, Boards, and Committees
- Studia Negotia Review, Babes-Boylai University, Romania, Editorial Board