Professor of Business
Phone: (603) 535-2492
David Leuser has more than 30 years of experience in graduate and undergraduate teaching, writing, and consulting. Leuser is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), with an active research interest in career management issues. His most recent publication was an interactive book/CD-ROM, entitled Principles of Management: The Critical Essentials, published by Ivy Software.
Degrees and Education
- PhD, University of New Hampshire
- MA, University of New Hampshire
- BA, Drew University
- Generational issues in the workplace
- Career development for new and recent college graduates
- Happiness in life and work
- The role of physical attractiveness in work outcomes
- Leuser, D. M. “What Are We Really Doing For—and To—Our Students?” Presentation to the Faculty of Plymouth State University, Faculty Day, Forthcoming August 27, 2012.
- Leuser, D. M. Coursepack to Accompany BU3720 Career Development: Lecture Slides, Cases, and Exercises. Fall 2012 Revised Edition, True Colors Print & Design, 2012.
- Leuser, D. M. “Managing Cross Generational Communication in the Workplace.” Invited Webinar presented to the New Hampshire/Vermont Chapter of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, February 9, 2012.
- Leuser, D. M. “Generational Differences in the Workplace: Implications for College Teaching.” Presentation to the Faculty of Plymouth State University, Faculty Day, August 26, 2009.
- Leuser, D. M. Principles of Management: The Critical Essentials. (Textbook and Interactive Computerized Learning/Evaluation Product). Ivy Software, 2007.
Associations, Boards, and Committees
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
- Organizational Behavior
- Career Development
- Policy Topics-Issues in Career Management