Graduate Teaching Lecturer, Business
Phone: (603) 271-3707(603) 271-3707
Robert MacLeod has over 30 years of experience in health care management in a variety of settings, including acute care hospitals and corrections facilities. Currently, he is the director of medical and forensic services at the New Hampshire Department of Corrections and continues to consult in a variety of areas, advising start-up pharmaceutical companies, and serving as an expert witness in medical malpractice cases. He has been a faculty member at Plymouth State since 2000.
Degrees and Education
- DHA with honors, Medical University of South Carolina
- MBA, Plymouth State College
- BS, summa cum laude, Plymouth State College
- AD in accounting, North Shore Community College
- Health care quality improvement; behavioral and public health in correctional settings.
- “Perspectives of Hospital Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officers Regarding the Hospital Accreditation and Certification Process,” 2003.
Associations, Boards, and Committees
- American College of Health Care Executives
- Regents Advisory Committee