Phone: (603) 837-9363
Dean Cascadden teaches research design courses at Plymouth State University. He has worked as a superintendent, a curriculum director, and middle school principal in the New Hampshire public school system. He has published several articles in journals such as the Journal of School Leadership and the National Council of Professors of Educational Administration Yearbook. Cascadden is the co-winner of the 1997 AERA Division-A Dissertation Award and serves on the New Hampshire School Administrators Curriculum Instruction and Assessment Committee.
Degrees and Education
- EdD, Educational Administration, College of William and Mary
- MAEd, School Administration, Regent University
- AB, Biology, Dartmouth College
- Principalship, leadership, and management
- Qualitative vs. quantitative design