Graduate Adjunct Faculty, Education
Richard Ayers has more than three decades of experience in school administration as a superintendent, assistant superintendent, and principal. He is currently the superintendent of schools for the Hopkinton School District in Hopkinton, NH.
Ayers also serves as an adjunct professor of education at Plymouth State University and the University of New Hampshire, teaching classes in philosophy and ethics in education, research design, educational administration, and curriculum development.
Degrees and Education
- EdD, University of Colorado at Boulder
- MS, Educational Administration, University of Colorado at Boulder
- BS, Math Education, Norwich University
Associations, Boards, and Committees
- New England Development Council, board of directors
- Educational Coalition of Central New Hampshire, founder and vice chair of board of directors