Graduate Adjunct Faculty, Counselor Education
Phone: (603) 707-0233
Philip Sanguedolce is a school psychologist and director of the health and clinical services department at Plymouth Regional High School. He also runs a private clinical practice specializing in psychological assessment and the treatment of children and adolescents. At Plymouth State University, Sanguedolce teaches courses in educational assessment, research design, social behavior, advanced human development and psychopathology.
Sanguedolce has also taught at Antioch Graduate School, New England College, and Columbia Pacific University and served as a clinical supervisor and faculty member at the doctoral internship program at Riverbend Community Mental Health Center.
Degrees and Education
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, Antioch New England Graduate School
- MEd, School Psychology, University of Wisconsin–Superior
- BA, Psychology, College of the Holy Cross
- Neuropsychology of learning and attentional disorders
- Developmental psychopathology