Beginning Fall 2014, the Plymouth State University will offer the following new graduate programs:
- Master of Science in Accounting: Designed for accounting professionals interested in pursuing licensure as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or certification as a Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- Addictions Treatment Certificate
- Master of Business Administration in International Business: PSU, in partnership with Babes-Bolyai University in Romania, delivers a rich, multicultural learning experience appropriate for working professionals who wish to gain knowledge of the environment and practices of international business.
- Master of Science in Couples and Family Therapy: This new program will provide the foundational educational experience that can qualify individuals to become licensed marriage and family therapists.
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice Administration: Offering a combination of criminal justice and MBA courses, this new program is designed to develop the skills needed to lead in today’s criminal justice organizations.
- Elementary Education and Special Education Dual-Certification: This dual-certification program will lead to endorsements for certification in both Elementary Education K-8 and General Special Education K-12.
- Master of Business Administration in Health Care Administration
- Middle Level Leadership Certificate: A unique learning opportunity for middle level educators to enhance their leadership skills and increase their knowledge of the developmental needs of young adolescents. This program begins Spring 2015 as a cohort model.
- Play Therapy Certificate
Learn more about these and the many other graduate degree programs at Plymouth State.