Plymouth State is continually offering new graduate degree programs to meet the needs of working professionals in the state and beyond.
The College of Graduate Studies now offers the following new graduate certficate programs:
- Accounting Certificate: This 12-credit post-baccalaureate certificate may be completed on its own or in conjunction with the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in General Management. For more information about the new accounting certificate, contact Jennifer (Isham) Pinckney.
- Addictions Treatment Certificate: This 9-credit certificate will be offered by PSU’s Counselor Education and School Psychology Department. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Play Therapy Certificate: This recently updated certificate program will offer those interested in this specialty counseling area course work that can be applied toward the education hours required to gain the Registered Play Therapist (RPT) credential. For more information, contact Dee Dee Nold.
- Teacher Leadership: This new online program is designed for experienced educators who are passionate about making a difference in education and who want to work with principals and administrators to facilitate change in their schools and districts. Students may opt to take a 12-credit certificate program in Teacher Leadership or pursue a Master of Education (MEd) in Educational Leadership with a Teacher Leadership concentration. For more information, contact Cheryl Baker.
The College of Graduate Studies now offers the following new graduate degree programs:
- Elementary Education, K-8 Certification concentration: A new program of study was rolled out, effective September 1, 2013. If you are interested in Elementary Education, contact Susan Shapiro for more information.
- Higher Education, Doctor of Education: This new EdD program is built on the foundation of the popular Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in Higher Education that was introduced a few years ago. For more information, contact Kathleen Norris.
- Library Media Specialist and Education Technology Integrator Dual-Certification Program: This online dual-certification program will lead to endorsements for certification in both Library Media Specialist K-12 and Education Technology Integrator K-12. Contact Fran Rancourt for more information.
In addition to these new offerings, the College of Graduate Studies has updated many of its graduate degree programs to better meet the needs of students. We now offer 18 Master of Education (MEd) majors. See the complete list of MEd programs offered.
Learn more about these and the many other graduate degree programs at Plymouth State.